Common homeopathic remedies for ADHD and ADD:
· Hyoscyamus Niger: This remedy is indicated for children experiencing poor impulse control. These children may be over exuberant, acting like the class clown, constantly moving around, making jokes, laughing and interrupting. Often, many of their actions and jokes are sexually based, and they can be obscene and vulgar. This remedy relieves many of these symptoms including various other sexually explicit actions.
· Stramonium: This remedy is indicated for children who experience excessive fears, especially of being alone or the dark. They can be violent, aggressive and full of rage. A child may scream in hysteria if left alone at nighttime or put in time out. The remedy is also indicated for kids who experience post traumatic stress disorder.
· Cina: This remedy is indicated for the child who has an aversion to being looked at or touched. The child may become aggressive when touched or reprimanded, stiffening his body like a board, holding his breath or refusing to respond. The remedy often calms excessively irritable children who are capricious, asking for things they want and then violently throwing them away.
· Tarentula hispanica: This remedy is indicated for the jealous, vengeful child who is sensitive to noise. He may be overly busy, constantly moving, likes to climb, is sensitive to vibrations and music, and is very hurried in all movements. He may express feeling small and lesser-than, powerless and be deceitful and cunning in his thoughts and actions. These children, like those needing Hyoscyamus, are often overly sexual.
Homeopathy breakthrough: homeopathic solutions proven to carry memory of water and exhibit biological effects…
- Why is this important to you?
This article is an amazing testament to the many years of scrutiny endured by homeopathic specialists and holistic medicine followers all over the universe. Clinical findings have brought to light verifiable evidence…please take a moment to read these findings.
According to www.naturalnews.com, Homeopathy can lend a hand to refining unwanted eye wrinkles.
Check out some ways YOU can smooth out your unwanted fine lines:
*Order Silicea 30C, Nat. Mur. 30C, and Kali. Sulf. 30C today, you want it, we got it:
Happy Birthday to the Founder of Homeopathy!
Homeopathy is a safe, effective system of medicine,used by millions of people worldwide for over 200 years. Homeopathic medicines are prepared from natural sources and are dispensed in extremely small amounts. They are made in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and The Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. They are non-toxic and when properly administered, can be safely used with infants, children and adults.
Homeopathy was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann in the late 1700s, although the concept dates back to Hippocrates. Homeopathy is based on the principle that “like cures like.” That is, if a substance can cause symptoms in a healthy person, then it can cure similar symptoms in a sick person.
Suppose a person has a cold or hay fever, with watery eyes and a burning nasal discharge. Homeopathy regards these symptoms as the body’s attempt to restore health. Instead of giving an antihistamine to dry up the discharge, a homeopath might prescribe homeopathically prepared onion – because onion is known to cause watery eyes and a burning nasal discharge. Rather than suppressing the symptoms, homeopathy seeks to stimulate them, thereby helping the body heal itself.
Homeopathy is used not only to relieve symptoms but to prevent illness and maintain overall health. Homeopathy treats the whole person – physical, mental, emotional. The exact mechanism by which homeopathy works is unknown, but 200 years of clinical experience along with research published in such medical journals as The Lancet,Pediatrics,and the British Medical Journal have confirmed homeopathy’s effectiveness. Homeopathy has been used to treat people with a wide range of conditions including asthma, earaches, migraine headaches, depression, arthritis, PMS and more.
Extremely safe, most homeopathic remedies are available over-the-counter. There are no known contraindications or drug interactions between homeopathic and conventional medicines. Consumers can learn to treat simple, self-limiting conditions safely athome, but a professional should treat serious or life-threatening conditions.